Thursday, February 24, 2011

All Those White Envelopes

Tomorrow - tons of white envelopes will be sent to all the students that have been chosen to be RAs. Students will check their mailboxes compulsively until there's that one big rush where they all tend to show up at once.

There are so many emotions that will be in the post office tomorrow. I don't think I'll go there.

Two more midterms. It's almost 7, and I haven't started studying. I need to get this ball rollin'.

Danielle fell of a chair in McConn today, I laughed. Kayla took a nap on my couch. Lauren and I had a heart to heart. Julie is starting to feeling better. Bethany is feeling less emotional. Lindsay has her holy Bowman night tonight. Lindsay, Julie, and I had a vulnerable moment with some of our brother RAs. My unit is just really cool.  And Kayla and I took a nap on my couch instead of doing homework. I like my friends. I like my school. And I miss my family and feel like I haven't talked to them in years.


Know that I'm praying for you if you applied to be an RA. Whatever the outcome- know that God is in control, and He is going to use you regardless of if you get the position or not. Trust in that. 

<3

2 comments: