Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall Break??

Tuesday afternoon at around 1PM I made a list of all the things I had to do in the next 48 hours. I was very adamant about sticking to my "schedule". Ha. Well... sometimes God doesn't want me to be so time oriented. The past 48 hours have been nothing like my list was.

My dad has been admitted to the hospital with chronic thoracic pain. Goodness I hate MS. So I have managed to take two of my midterms and study for them all in 24 hours, and then I drove home to be with my family. No one knows what is going on. The nurse has been in his room ONCE in the past five hours I have been here, and he is on more pain medications than we can count. He is supposed to have an MRI tomorrow at 4. Who knows if that will happen. . . .

So it is sure to be an adventure. I don't know how much of a restful weekend this will be, but that's okay. I just want them to fix my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment