Friday, October 14, 2011

Staff Retreat and Things.

I haven't blogged in a while. Things have been a little chaotic.

We went on our staff retreat last weekend, and it was oh so great. It is such a blessing to be able to spend a weekend just fellowshipping with a bunch of great girls and that IWU is willing to pay for it all. Our weekend was filled with pictures, laughs, talks about weddings and children (not even kidding), great food,  skyscrapers, and fireworks. It was a great time, and I love fall.

This weekend will be North Hall Day Away, Loretta's choir concert, and studying, studying.

It's getting hard to type because this is happening...


I started babysitting Emma Taylor last week. We are best friends, and this is our first picture together. 
I lover her. 

She's napping to this music. You should listen to it too. 
I am becoming a big fan. 

1 comment: