Thursday, December 1, 2011

World Aids Day

http://lawrenceville.patch.com/articles/world-aids-day-2011-getting-to-zero-a279ab2e


AIDS has popped up a lot this semester.

One of my clinical patients had HIV, I'm reading about it in that book I'm reading, I am learning about it in class (literally today), and today is World AIDS Day. I looked up some facts, and I really liked this one. It is crazy to see how much our world really is affected. And to think that this is just one of hundreds of diseases.

So today I am one "dead" (silent) students that represent 5,000 people that will die from AIDS today. I know logically I won't be able to do all day because of my schedule, but I am going to try to do it for as long as possible.

2 comments:

  1. "As long as possible," huh? Make it til' lunch, hm? HM?

    You are so cute with your fake sign language and your busy face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the only time i see you is on my blog.

    ReplyDelete