Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Turning Pages.

I have been getting hit with the cold reality of how many changes are coming in the next few weeks, and I think we all know that I don't handle change well. In the midst of academic chaos and figuring out relationships, I have to prepare myself for change and tighten my grip on the Lord. I have to push my futuristic thoughts and worries out of me and fill them with the Lord's truth and hope. I wish I was better at this. I'm taking a mental retreat home this weekend. This was the verse I read in my devo time today.

"I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through him who gives me strength." - Philippians 4:12-13

And I wrote this little reminder in my journal today too -
"Even when I feel incapable or burnt out- You are capable and stronger than ever."

1 comment: